間人 (Manin in Jiyugaoka)

間人


Apologies for the terrible iPhone photos. I was out, camera-less, for sushi with a friend, and he insisted on crushing a few bowls. Who am I to say no?


Manin is an above average (price-wise at least) shabushabu restaurant in the evenings, serving up thinly sliced 黒豚 Berkshire pork to be dipped in their homemade dashi. It looks fantastic, but it's a dinner only thing. Lunch is tsukemen.


The lunch sets all come with a rice bowl on the side. Seasoned whitebait on rice. Tasty.


The tsukemen is a simple affair, served in wooden trays often found at soba shops. Paired with a pork-infused dashi and you are good to go. I don't imagine many people know about this spot, but if you are in the area, check it out.


Website here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mochi Ramen Bar in Vienna, Austria

Tomita at Narita Airport

山為食堂 (Yamatame Shokudo in Wakayama)